Monday, August 15, 2011

The Redhead

Some of you may have heard me make comments about this beautiful child's personality. He has some of the cutest red hair I have ever seen and the personality that comes with red hair. It is crazy to me to see how different he is from Eston. In fact sometimes you would not even know they were brothers. Eston has always been a really easy going child and never got into anything. Carson on the other hand can be very needy and is always getting into something. Cheri and I have had more frustrating moments with Carson than we have with Eston. At the same time, Carson has the biggest heart. From the day he was born, he has always been able to sense when you need a little bit of love. There have been times when I have been down and depressed and out of the blue Carson will come up and give me a huge hug. It is those moments that you realize just how much love you have for your child no matter how much trouble or frustration they may cause for you. When we first saw the red hair, I was pretty sure that it would not stick this long, but it has and I am loving it. I am extremely proud to call myself the father of this little redhead.

No comments: