Monday, August 29, 2011

First Week

Well the first week of the new semester is over. I have been to all of my classes and at this point I think I will really enjoy them all. The plan is for this to be my last fall semester. I am finally into the meat of the communications program and going to be doing some reporting and anchoring. Along with that I will also be learning the shooting, editing, etc part of it as well.
I was able to finish my internship last semester. I interned at the Deseret News sports department. As I was meeting with my professor for the internship, I also learned that I can start preparing for Senior Seminar now. I was unaware that I could do some evaluative research for my research project. So, along with all of my classes that I am taking, I am also going to be putting together my demo tape. Then when I am in Senior Seminar, I can do some focus groups and have my tape evaluated.
So, the next year or so is looking to be a fun and exciting one. Thank goodness I have a good wife that supports and loves me. I do not know how I would do it without her. I wish beyond anything that I did not have to put so much stress on her, but after this year, I hope that can change.

No comments: