Monday, August 16, 2010

On the hunt

As of the first of July, I am unemployed. Well, I guess I am just half unemployed. I lost my job at Inwest Title due to the recent downturn in the economy. Luckily, I still have a job at KSL and have been able to pick up a few extra hours. Even with that I am still looking for another job.
I have applied for some jobs, attended a couple of job searching classes and (the best part) spent a whole lot more time with my family. School is in between semesters at the moment and it has been nice to not have that stress out of my life for a little bit. However, once it starts, my schedule will make it harder to find a job. I will just have to find an extremely time flexible employer. However, we have been very blessed up to now and I hope it will stay that way.

No comments: