Friday, August 27, 2010

Helping Hands

Just when you think your situation is bad, you always find out that somebody has it worse than you do. On Monday and Tuesday, I was kind of feeling that our situation was pretty bleak. Tuesday night, I had a reality check. Cheri came home from a meeting and informed me that some of our neighbors/friends were in pretty desperate need of food, especially baby food. Hearing this, we both felt extremely bad for them. So, we grabbed a box and filled it with food to give to them. Really it wasn't a lot, but we hope and pray that it was enough to help them realize that there is hope and they can rely on their friends. As we were filling the box, I realized just how good Cheri and I do have it right now even though we are struggling. The lord does bless us and watch out for us.

No comments: