Monday, August 23, 2010

The date

For the last six years, Cheri has been trying to surprise me with anything. Most of the time when she tries, I figure it out. Well Saturday she finally succeeded. I had to work on Saturday night. Just as we were done taping some items for sports, I checked my phone and had a text message from her asking if I had dinner. This is something she periodically asks, so I thought nothing of it. Even though I did have dinner, I went to Costa Vida. I rode trax over to the Gateway and then back. As I was walking back to the front door, I looked across the street and noticed a Cobalt. The first thought that went through my head was, "Did I bring the Cobalt?" Then I saw my car and continued onward. As I got to the front door of KSL, I saw my lovely wife standing there with a picnic dinner. I was so suprised and extremly happy. So, we walked around back around the building, found a spot on the grass, ate and talked for about two hours. I had a great time and Cheri finally got to surprise me.

No comments: